Despite hiccups with recording, construction above my closet studio, and problems with the theme music, I’ve finally managed to put together the first official episode of the second season of the Page of Reviews podcast.
Thanks to Matt Moore for coming on to talk Community with me. You can check out his work here.
Also, Kari Maaren’s article on gender and How I Met Your Mother, which Matt and I mention during the podcast, can be found here. No word of a lie, it’s one of the best critical inquires into television character development that I’ve read in quite some time.
As is the case in many of our conversations, Matt and I were all over the place with this chat. As such, I’m not even going to try and offer up a podcast by timeline breakdown.
Generally the topics under discussion included:
– Did Dan Harmon and team know their days were numbered?
– A brief history of turfed show runners.
– Ways season four might be good.
– If season four is the last, could Community continue in other mediums?
– How Community fans could be more like Jericho fans.